Are you ready to learn how to make a phantasmagoric, exceptional, very soft, and easy pan-fried apple pie?
I just tell you that it was a very welcome surprise for me too that I didn’t have much confidence in the result because I was afraid that the apples could get too wet.
So I prepared it simply, without many frills, only with a little lemon peel and a sprinkling of cinnamon, in the case of failure I would not have made so much effort and wasted unnecessary ingredients.
Mamma mia boys what kindness!
You can’t make such good cakes in such a short time because then they are made too often and too easily !!
The result that as you have understood by now has gone beyond my expectations is a soft, fluffy, tasty and delicate cake at the same time, light and delicious also to be eaten hot just “sautéed” from the series that if you want in an hour you will have prepared and perhaps also ate a traditional dessert, homemade and loved by everyone.
See you soon from your “queen of the pans”
- 1 pan of 28 cm in diameter
- 4 apples (golden or Frenette)
- 200 g of 0 or 00 flour
- 150 g of granulated sugar
- 50 g of seed oil
- 50 g of milk
- 3 eggs
- Peel and juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of instant yeast for cakes
- Icing sugar (for dusting)
- 1 knob of butter to butter
- Peel the apples and slice them, sprinkle them with a little lemon and flavor with cinnamon.
- Grease the pan with a knob of butter, place a few slices of sunburst apple.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until they become swollen (5/6 minutes)
- Add the oil, milk, juice, and lemon peel, add the sifted flour with the yeast, mix well and add the remaining apples.
- Pour the mixture over the apples, cover and cook on a medium flame over a crown for about 45 minutes, after the time, turn the cake over with the help of a dish as used for the omelet and leave the bottom to brown for another 5 minutes.